CoPilot 0.3.3 includes a number of minor bug fixes and improvements. It also includes the following new features
- Created changelogs page
- Fully redesigned GitHub projects page for enhanced setup experience
- Retained previous analysis results while a new analysis is in progress
CoPilot 0.3.2 includes minor bug fixes and the following new features
- Added site-wide announcement system
- Added links to legal documents
CoPilot 0.3.1 fixes a bug where results for branches with a forward-slash character in their name were failing to load.
CoPilot 0.3.0 is an important release that adds component remediation information. It includes the following new features
- Fully redesigned analysis results page
- Added a Component Inspector to analysis results
- Added ReStructuredText format for copying badges
The new Component Inspector will show the National Vulnerability Database vulnerabilities associated with the version of a component in your results. Additionally it will display other versions nearby the declared version, and show what their risk levels are. Finally it will show the next version with a lower risk than the current version, and the next version that has no reported vulnerabilities.
CoPilot 0.2.2 includes minor bug fixes, and the following improvements
- Improve enabling projects
- Allow better navigation from public areas to private areas when logged in
In addition, CoPilot 0.2.2 adds the following new platforms
- Build Tool: pip
- Build Tool: NuGet
- Build Tool: Scala Build Tool
- CI System: Circle CI
- CI System: AppVeyor
CoPilot 0.2.1 includes minor bug fixes, and adds a list of supported platforms on the homepage.
CoPilot 0.2.0.2 fixes a bug where scans were failing.
CoPilot 0.2.0.1 fixes a bug where users were not able to proceed after logging in for the first time.
CoPilot 0.2.0 is the first public beta. It includes minor bug fixes and the following new features
- Added user email verification
- Enable Open Graph protocol for sharing of "pretty" links to CoPilot on social networks
CoPilot 0.1.0 is the initial development release