CoPilot 0.4.1 corrects an issue with project analysis
CoPilot 0.4.0 includes improvements, bug-fixes, and the following new features. Added support for the following programming languages:
Added support for the following CI systems:
- Codeship Basic
The helper for setting up a repository has been redesigned for additional clarity.
CoPilot 0.3.3 includes a number of minor bug fixes and improvements. It also includes the following new features
- Created changelogs page
- Fully redesigned GitHub projects page for enhanced setup experience
- Retained previous analysis results while a new analysis is in progress
CoPilot 0.3.2 includes minor bug fixes and the following new features
- Added site-wide announcement system
- Added links to legal documents
CoPilot 0.3.1 fixes a bug where results for branches with a forward-slash character in their name were failing to load.
CoPilot 0.3.0 is an important release that adds component remediation information. It includes the following new features
- Fully redesigned analysis results page
- Added a Component Inspector to analysis results
- Added ReStructuredText format for copying badges
The new Component Inspector will show the National Vulnerability Database vulnerabilities associated with the version of a component in your results. Additionally it will display other versions nearby the declared version, and show what their risk levels are. Finally it will show the next version with a lower risk than the current version, and the next version that has no reported vulnerabilities.
CoPilot 0.2.2 includes minor bug fixes, and the following improvements
- Improve enabling projects
- Allow better navigation from public areas to private areas when logged in
In addition, CoPilot 0.2.2 adds the following new platforms
- Build Tool: pip
- Build Tool: NuGet
- Build Tool: Scala Build Tool
- CI System: Circle CI
- CI System: AppVeyor
CoPilot 0.2.1 includes minor bug fixes, and adds a list of supported platforms on the homepage.
CoPilot 0.2.0.2 fixes a bug where scans were failing.
CoPilot 0.2.0.1 fixes a bug where users were not able to proceed after logging in for the first time.